By Using This Website www.trustedsurgeons.com.au (And Any Associated Websites) You Agree To Be Bound By The Following Terms And Conditions.
The Website is owned and operated by Trusted Surgeons.
Trusted Surgeons will advertise plastic surgery clinics (Clinic/s) and other approved companies (approved at the discretion of Trusted Surgeons) on the Website and offer products (Product/s) for sale on the Website. All transactions are listed and processed in AUD$.
TERMS OF SALE
- These terms apply to the any purchaser (Purchaser) of any Product using the Website.
- The price paid by any Purchaser will be the selling price in AUD$ as at the time and date of receipt by Trusted Surgeons of the order (less any applicable discount).
- Orders may be delivered to an email address nominated by the Purchaser or to a delivery address nominated by the Purchaser.
- All orders to delivery addresses will attract a delivery fee.
- Trusted Surgeons reserves the right to change the prices listed on the Website without prior notice.
- The prices listed on the Website include Australian Goods and Services Tax.
- Invoices will be remitted to each Purchaser following the receipt by Trusted Surgeons of the Purchaser’s order to the email address provided to Trusted Surgeons by the Purchaser.
- If a Product is unable to be delivered to a Purchaser for any reason, include the Product being out of stock, Trusted Surgeons will provide the Purchaser with a revised delivery time or refund.
- All orders made by any Purchaser using the Website must accurately specify the information requested, including (but without limitation):
- The quantity and description of the Product;
- The full street address to which the Product is to be delivered; and
- Current billing address for credit card statements.
- Trusted Surgeons may, in its absolute discretion, not accept an order from a prospective purchaser of a Product if:
- The prospective purchaser is purchasing the Product for resale;
- The prospective purchaser does not agree to use the payment methods listed;
- If the prospective purchaser’s credit card provider or PayPal does not confirm the payment; or
- The Product ordered is not available.
- Trusted Surgeons will, as soon as possible following receipt of an order for a Product or rejection of an order of a Product, send the Purchaser an e-mail acknowledging the purchase of the Product or advising that the order of the Product has been rejected.
- Products will be delivered to each Purchaser by Australia Post. Trusted Surgeons will not be liable for any delays in delivery caused by Australia Post.
- Credit card information will be provided to the credit card provider or PayPal and the Purchaser will be advised if their order has been accepted.
- Purchasers agree to submit to Trusted Surgeons such information as may be required for the authorisation and verification of credit card purchases.
- Trusted Surgeons may exercise any remedy available to it at law in relation to any dispute with a Purchaser’s credit card provider including delaying or cancelling the delivery of any order.
- If an order is placed using BPAY, the relevant Product will not be dispatched prior to payment being received by Trusted Surgeons. If payment is not received within 5 business days, the order will be cancelled.
- Trusted Surgeons may, in its absolute discretion, deduct from any refund due to any Purchaser any sums owed by the Purchaser to Trusted Surgeons.
- If any Purchaser’s account is placed in collection, Trusted Surgeons will be entitled to claim all reasonable expenses for collection, including legal fees incurred in connection therewith.
- We endeavour to dispatched within 24 hours of order being received.
- You can request to cancel your order through the contact page within one hour of the order being placed. Any request received after that we will attempt to change but regret in most cases order packing and dispatch may already have taken place.
- If you’re not 100% satisfied in any way with an item you’ve received, please let us know by emailing us within 30 calendar days of receipt, and within 3 months from the order date. Returns can only be made once authorized by our Trusted Surgeons Customer Service Manager.
- If you have ordered the wrong product, then you can still return for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused and you will have to bear postage costs.
- We are happy to refund postage costs if the item is defective or sent due to our error.
- In order to process your returns as quickly as possible, all returns must include:• A copy of your delivery note or your order number• Return authorisation (obtainable from Customer Services Manager)• Reason for return
- Please ensure that items are packed securely to prevent any damage in transit. We also suggest sending via registered or insured post so the parcel can be traced.
- For credit card refunds, please note we can only refund the total cost of goods. If there are shipping charges to be refunded we will offer you a credit off your next purchase to cover this reimbursement.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
- A Dead on Arrival (DOA) product is a product that suffers a “major problem” (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) within thirty (30) days of the product being received.
- If a Purchaser believes a Product is DOA, they are required to contact Trusted Surgeons within 30 days of the product being received. Trusted Surgeons may then send return instructions to the Purchaser and the Purchaser is required to return the Product in its original packaging.
- Trusted Surgeons will pay the freight costs for the return of a DOA Product and the cost of delivery of cost will deliver a replacement Product.
- If a Purchaser receives a Product that does not align with the Purchaser’s order, the Purchaser must advise Trusted Surgeons within seven days of receipt of the Product. Upon the Purchaser returning the Product to Trusted Surgeons in its original condition and packaging, Trusted Surgeons will provide the Product ordered.
- If a Purchaser claims that a Product has been damaged in transit, the Purchaser must notify Trusted Surgeons within 48 hours of receipt and the consignment note must be marked as “Received Damaged”.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Any information provided on the Website in relation to any Surgeon or Clinic, including information related to Procedures provided, has been provided by that Surgeon or Clinic and Trusted Surgeons is not liable for the accuracy of the information.
- Any photos and/or videos uploaded on the Website by any Surgeon or Clinic are the responsibility of that Surgeon or Clinic and not Trusted Surgeons.
- In the event a user of the Website signs up to the mailing list of Trusted Surgeons, Trusted Surgeons and other affiliated brands may use the information provided by the user for marketing purposes.
- The Website will contain advertisements and any information contained in any such advertisement is the sole responsibility of the entity that created the advertisement.
USE OF MATERIAL IN SOCIAL MEDIA
- Photos, videos and clinic information may be utilised by Trusted Surgeons at sole discretion.